Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A little late.

Sorry. I only realized that I hadn't written on here in FOREVER once I started complaining to a friend about people who have blogs and never update them. THAT WOULD BE ME IN THAT CATEGORY. So I thought I would give a little update on the kids and things that have been going on.
I have the house to toothless kids. Yup Evan is missing 90% of his teeth right now. Not sure how they all decided to come out the same time but they did. Lets just
say the tooth fairy is going bankrupt.



















Scarlett has decided to follow in her brothers footsteps and lost her 1st tooth about 2 weeks ago. I really thought she was screwing around when she said her tooth was loose but she wasn't it was hanging sideways. She was so excited for her 1st visit from the
tooth fairy. Now that we have our teeth out of the way I will tell you a little bit about what is going on here.

















Evan: He is growing into such a little man. He is so smart it kills me. He is in his last week of 1st grad
e. He has done wonderful. I am so proud of him. He is really into playing video games and bakugan. He is really good at reading matter of fact he is reading at a 5th grade level. How awesome is that. We recently redid his bedroom. He decided he was to GROWN up for planes and trains he needed something grown up. So he got it along with a new bed and he is pretty happy with it.












Scarlett: My dear sweet Scarlett. She certainly lives up to her name. DRAMA. She just finished up her last
class for dance. She has been taking tap and ballet for the past year. This is her 2nd year of ballet. She will be having her recital on Sunday. She is doing Boogy Shoes for tap and Music Box Dancer for ballet. She LOVES her dance. She is so creative. She makes up all these stories. She along with her 1 million imaginary friends go on many adventures. She is very excited about starting kindergarten in the fall.












Paisley: Little
Miss Paisley. She is almost 15 months old and She is really the funniest of them all. She has so much personality. She is a perfect mix of Evan and Scarlett. She loves to run around the house shaking her head and climbing on EVERYTHING. Her newest thing to do is makes sounds on your skin with her mouth. I am not sure what the name of it is but she loves to leave all the slobber on you. She is sleeping all night finally (knock on wood) But she still refuses to give up her bottles. Matter of fact she steals Declans when she gets the chance. She is a true daddy's girl. She follows him around everywhere.












Declan: My little baby. He is growing up so fast. It is hard to believe that he is 4 months old. Time goes by so
quickly. He is now rolling over. He laughs all the time. He is my little man. If I am near nobody else is there. I LOVE IT. Declan goes to bed at 730 every night and wakes up around 7am for a bottle and then goes back to sleep. Today I found him laying sideways in his crib. He was just laughing away. He was pretty impressed with himself.














Tommy has been busy working. He started a new job back in January that is very close to the house. He loves it. He is always working on the house.


I stay pretty busy with the kids and my blogs. I know I don't write on this one but I can't be super-woman or can I be.

We recently got rid of Wookie due to him not doing well with the new baby and then or little piggy died on mothers day. Poor Jar Jar. The kids miss them both dearly. But we are in the process of getting Chickens. Yest you read right we are getting chickens. Should be something new and exciting for us all.

Tommy and I have been busy planning our 1st family vacation with the kids. We are planning on taking them to Disney World. We have it book and the kids are very excite
d to go. We are even using it for them to do their chores. We have decided instead of giving them allowance we will give them gift cards to Disney World (OK I totally stole this from my friend Katie.) But hey they have been doing their chores with no complaints.

Well that is about it for me.
I hope you forgive me for not updating more but I will TRY to remind myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you have to say. Please leave us a comment.